Platinum 360° Zip-Off Top Mattress Protector
Platinum 360° Zip-Off Top Mattress Protector is rated
A zippered mattress protector that fully encases your mattress is essential to keeping your mattress protected; however, they can be a chore to take on and off. This is why AllerEase developed a truly unique mattress protector that features a removable, 360 degree zip-off top cover that easily zips on and off in between washings. This temperature balancing protector also features a luxurious, plush, top layer for added comfort. Your mattress will remain fresh and safe with the combination of antimicrobial protection, an allergen barrier, a bed bug barrier and waterproof protection.
- 360 degree zip-off top
- Waterproof protection prevents liquids from contaminating and ruining your mattress
- Temperature balancing technology adjusts continuously to your body temperature so you are never too hot or too cold
- Creates a layer that protects you from dust mites, pet dander, pollen and other household allergens from collecting in your bedding
- Bed bugs cannot penetrate the fabric
- Antimicrobial fabric finish prevents odors by inhibiting the growth of bacteria
- Easy on/easy off for laundering & installation
- Luxurious plush top layer
- Third party lab tested & Allergist recommended
- Backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval
- Machine wash & dry for easy care
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
Twin: 39 in x 75 in - Fits up to 18" Deep Mattress
Full: 54 in x 75 in - Fits up to 18" Deep Mattress
Queen: 60 in x 80 in - Fits up to 18" Deep Mattress
King: 78 in x 80 in - Fits up to 18" Deep Mattress
||Allergen Protection, Bed Bug Barrier, Dust Mite Protection, Pet Dander Protection, Pollen Protection, Temperature Balancing, Ultra Soft, Waterproof
Rated 5 out of
I bought this mattress protector over a year ago and it has come in handy! With my kids, if they have an accident in their beds, just zip off the top part and throw it in the wash. This has made it so easy to take off and clean. Getting one now for our king size mattress cause its too heavy to be lifting off the whole thing just to change the sheets. This is a lifesaver!
Date published: 2019-06-21
How thick is the removable top layer for the PLATINUM 360° ZIP-OFF TOP MATTRESS PROTECTOR ?
Hi marmic, the top layer of this protector is a thin, breathable layer.
Date published: 2019-10-14
Can you purchase an extra zippered top for a queen size mattress.
Hi Linda H, we do not sell the top separately.
Date published: 2019-08-26
1) For twin is 39”x75”, will it fit loosely for single bed 36”x75”?
2) If it can fit bed up to 18” thick, then there will be much extra fabric on a 6-7” think bed. Will it decrease the comfort of the bed?
Hi Cathy, yes it will fit loosely on a bed that is 36x75". There will be extra fabric, however, you can tuck it underneath the bed.
Date published: 2019-07-23
What is the pad top made out of? Is like terry cloth material?
Hi BJ, it is a polyester and modal circular knit top fabric.
Date published: 2019-06-07
Why the queen mattress protector feel too big. When Lay on it the other side comes up like there is air. It doesn’t fit tight.
Hi Shari, this protector was made to fit mattress up to 17" deep to be universal, but if your mattress is less than that, there will be some extra fabric.
Date published: 2019-06-07
Why isn’t this offered in twin XL?
Sorry that we do not offer this in Twin XL. If you need that size, try our 2-in-1 Hot Water Washable Mattress Pad and Protector.
Date published: 2019-06-05
I removed the top of this protector to wash it and the plastic underlining melted in the dryer. I don’t want to have to repurchase the entire set. Is the removable top replaceable?
Do your covers come in Cal King?