100% Organic Cotton Top Waterproof Mattress Pad
Enjoy the benefits of both organic cotton and waterproof protection with the AllerEase Organic Cotton Cover Waterproof Mattress Pad. Organic cotton is comfortable and chemical, dye and bleach free. The 100% organic cotton shell breathes naturally so it doesn't trap body heat or moisture, while the tightly woven fabric prevents the collection of allergens that can trigger asthma and allergy symptoms. A laminated backing ensures water, urine, spills and stains do not contaminate or ruin your mattress. Filled with recycled hypoallergenic polyester fiberfill, this mattress pad provides superior comfort. No harsh dyes, bleach or chemicals were used in the processing of this product.
- Naturally finished and chemical free
- Breathable 100% organic cotton comfort and support
- Complete protection against dust mites, pollen, pet dander, and other household allergens that reside in your pillow and can trigger allergies & asthma
- Waterproof protection protects your mattress from spills and stains
- Recycled, hypoallegnic fiber fill designed to minimize the possibility of an allergic response
- Unique fiberfill refluffs with each wash for continuous loft
- Made in the USA of imported materials
- Third party lab tested & Allergist recommended
- Backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval
- Machine wash and dry for easy care
- 5-year limited warranty
Twin: 39 in x 75 in - Fits up to 18" Deep Mattress
Twin XL: 39 in x 80 in - Fits up to 18" Deep Mattress
Full: 54 in x 75 in - Fits up to 18" Deep Mattress
Queen: 60 in x 80 in - Fits up to 18" Deep Mattress
King: 78 in x 80 in - Fits up to 18" Deep Mattress
California King: 72 in x 84 in - Fits up to 18" Deep Mattress
||Allergen Protection, Breathable, Cotton, Dust Mite Protection, Organic Cotton, Pet Dander Protection, Pollen Protection, Waterproof
What is the laminated backing made of?
Hi there, the backing has a TPU laminate on polypropylene non-woven fabric.
Date published: 2019-10-28
should I wash the pad before the first use?
Hi Nancykim, it is not necessary to wash the pad before use, but you definitely can!
Date published: 2019-10-14
Two questions about item #47510ATC,Organic Cotton Top Cover Waterproof Mattress Pad: 1.) What is the waterproof material on the pad? Is it a polyurethane, polyethylene, or a polypropylene, etc.? 2.) Is the waterproof material breathable or not?
HI jt, the waterproof layer is a TPU laminated polypropylene fabric.
Date published: 2019-06-06
I have the same question as an earlier poster that doesn't have any answers. What is the waterproof material made of: polyurthelane, polyethylene, polypropylene etc.????
Hi Lois, the waterproof layer is a TPU laminated polypropylene fabric.
Date published: 2019-08-31