Maximum Zippered Pillow Protector, Single Pack
The AllerEase Maximum Allergy Protection Zippered Breathable Pillow Protector is constructed with a 100% breathable fabric designed to keep you cool and comfortable while blocking out dust mites, pollen, bed bugs, pet dander and other household allergens that can trigger allergies. This pillow protector is made with a comfortable soft top fabric that fully encases your pillow with a durable, zippered closure that won't alter the feel of your pillow. This pillow cover is a great choice for adult bedrooms, children's bedrooms and dorm rooms.
- Includes 1 pillow protector
- Provides protection from dust mites, pet dander, pollen and other household allergens that can trigger allergy & asthma symptoms
- Provides protection against bed bugs with a bed bug escape and entry proof zippered closure
- 100% breathable fabric is cool and comfortable
- Durable, zippered closure fully encases your pillow
- Won't alter the feel of your pillow
- Extends the life of your pillow
- 10 year limited warranty
- Third party lab tested & Allergist recommended
- Machine wash & dry for easy care
- Standard Size: 20 in x 26 in (50 cm x 66 cm)
- Standard/Queen Size: 20 in x 28 in (50 cm x 66 cm)
- Queen Size: 20 in x 30 in (50 cm x 71 cm)
- King Size: 20 in x 36 in (50 cm x 91 cm)
||Allergen Protection, Bed Bug Barrier, Breathable, Dust Mite Protection, Pet Dander Protection, Pollen Protection, Ultra Soft
I need to dye this pillow protector a color so I need to know what type of material it is made of (polyester, nylon, cotton, etc.?).
This pillow is made up of a polyester blend; 88% Polyester / 12% Nylon. Hope this helps!
Date published: 2019-09-27
What are the materials in this pillow protector? Are there any health/environmental certifications?
Hi Sar, this pillow protector is polyester and does not have any environmental certifications.
Date published: 2019-08-26
Is the Maximum Allergy Zippered Breathable Pillow Protector truly waterproof? I ordered two and no where on the packaging does it say it's waterproof even though your website advertises "waterproof" under benefits. Please let me know before I open.
Hi Alexi, sorry for the confusion, but this protector is not waterproof. The product page information has been corrected.
Date published: 2019-06-24
Should you wash and dry before using?
Hi Kat, since there are no added chemicals or flame retardants, there is no need to wash before use, however, you can.
Date published: 2019-06-18
Can you wash this in hot water?
Hi TN, the care instructions for this product are machine wash warm and tumble dry low.
Date published: 2019-06-06
What is the mean pore size of the fabric used in this pillow cover?
This pillow protector passes independent third-party lab testing with a result of under three microns.
Date published: 2019-09-07
Does this keep out actual dust in addition to dust mites? Dust is a major asthma trigger.