Cotton Top Zippered Mattress Encasement
AllerEase Allergy Protection Mattress Encasement has a 100% cotton fabric top making each night of sleep comfortable and allergen free. The full zippered encasement and tightly woven fabric creates an allergen barrier that protects against dust mites, pet dander, and other non living allergens collecting in your mattress.
- Creates a layer that protects you from the allergens that collect in your bedding
- Prevents dust mites, pollen and pet dander from collecting in your mattress
- Soft & quiet fabric
- Breathable 100% cotton fabric top is cool & comfortable
- Zippered mattress protector completely encases your mattress
- Extends the life of your mattress
- 10 year limited warranty
- Third party lab tested & Allergist recommended
- Fits mattresses up to 15 inches deep
- Machine wash & dry for easy care
- Twin: 39 in x 75 in (99 cm x 190 cm)
- Full: 54 in x 75 in (137 cm x 190 cm)
- Queen: 60 in x 80 in (152 cm x 203 cm)
- King: 78 in x 80 in (198 cm x 203 cm)
|Benefit||Breathable, 100% Cotton, Pet Dander Protection, Pollen Protection|
Is the mattress protector compatible with a Sleep Number mattress? I cannot figure out how to put it on. Sleep Number beds have hoses on the bottom. Would it work with the hoses?
Hi Nan, since this is a full encasement, it will not fit on a sleep number. Try one of our fitted mattress protectors.
Date published: 2019-06-07
Is this product waterproof, i.e. meaning the fibers are so tightly woven the fabric is waterproof?
Hi sally, this product is not waterproof. If you are looking for that feature try our Maximum or Ultimate protector.
Date published: 2019-06-06
How often does this need to be washed to protect the exposed sides from dust mites?
We recommend washing your mattress protector every 3 months.
Date published: 2018-10-20
I have a full size mattress, although it has a pillow top, so it is 11 inches thick. Will the standard full size mattress pad fit mine?
The depth of the full size mattress cover is 15".
Date published: 2015-06-28
Is this product washable & will it protect the mattress from moisture?
Yes the Cotton Allergy Zippered Mattress Protector is washable.
Date published: 2018-07-02
What is the pore size?
All AllerEase products are tested to be under 10 microns to protect against common household allergens
Date published: 2017-11-29
What exactly will this protect one from? Is it guaranteed to keep dust mites, mold, mildew encased in the mattress?
The cotton mattress cover prevents collection of microscopic particles that can trigger allergy and asthma symptoms.
Date published: 2019-12-02
Is the whole thing 100% cotton or just the top?
What is the weight of the cotton on the top and on the bottom and sides?
Check items to add to the cart or